The judges have finished their due diligence and the first step towards the final winners is ready to share, our shortlist for each category in the 2021 ATM/UTM Awards!
- Airbus, NATS, DSNA, NAVCANDA, EUROCONTROL, IAA - fello'fly, wake energy retrieval to boost environmental performance on long haul flights
- AustroControl - ESTC - Enhanced Surveillance Tower Control
- ENAIRE - DYLEMA-Madrid
- FAB CE - Communications, navigation and surveillance (CNS) infrastructure planning project
- FABEC members DFS Deutsche Flugsicherung GmbH and EUROCONTROL, MUAC - Cooperative Optimization of Boundaries, Routes and Airspace (COBRA)
- Frequentis - Frequentis X10 IT voice communication solution – the first voice communication system purely based on IT technologies
- Frequentis - SlotMachine - A Privacy-Preserving Marketplace for Slot Management
- Thales - SkyLab
- EURCONTROL, Maastricht Upper Area Control Centre (MUAC) and Partners - Customer Initiative/ATM Portal
- UAVOS, Inc. and Stratodynamics Inc - HiDRON
- Altitude Angel - GuardianUTM Enterprise
- ASTM INTERNATIONAL UTM Working Group - F3548 Specification for UAS Traffic Management (UTM) UAS Service Supplier (USS) Interoperability
- Droniq GmbH, DFS Deutsche Flugsicherung GmbH - Europe’s first U-space implementation
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), AirMap, AiRXOS, Alaska Center for UAS Integration, Amazon Prime Air, ANRA Technologies, Avision, Collins Aerospace, Lone Star UAS Center of Excellence & Innovation, Mid-Atlantic Aviation Partnership, Nevada Institute for Autonomous Systems, New York UAS Test Site, Northern Plains UAS Test Site, OneSky, Simulyze, Uber, Wing Aviation - UAS traffic management team
UAS Detect and Avoid
- America Aerospace Technologies, Inc and OneSky Systems, Inc. - Airborne Detect and Avoid Solution for UAS: Design and Implementation with Real-Time Avoidance, UTM Integration, and True BVLOS Operation
- D-Fend - Enforce Air
- uAvionix - Traffic Information Services Broadcast (TISB) and Flight Information Services Broadcast (FISB) over UAT
- American Aerospace Technologies, Inc., Blue Sky Network and Iridium Communications - Global SATCOM based C2 solution for UAS in the NAS
- Altitude Angel - GuardianUTM Enterprise and Gatwick airport
- VANTIS/uAvionix - First implementation of dedicated aviation grade C2 network for UAS
Congratulations to all of the shortlisted programs!
Mark your calendars to join us for the live ceremony at WATMC, Wednesday, 22nd June @ 10:15 AM in the FABEC Ops Theatre. Looking forward to seeing you there to congratulate all of our winners and runners-up.