Similar to last year, there will be five individual award categories and an overall award winner decided by a panel of industry experts. The awards aim to encourage pioneering concepts and acknowledge significant achievements by leaders, initiatives, and organisations in our industry.
The categories for this year’s awards are focused on topics which are integral to our industry:
- Digital Transformation in ATM - Accomplishments supporting enhanced performance in airspace operations. How automation, AI, and other tech-enabled advances are revolutionising ATM for increased efficiency, safety, and capacity.
- Reimagining ATM Operations - New approaches to airspace design, route optimisation, airspace classification and dynamic airspace management.
- Greener Skies - Sustainable achievements that reduce emissions and minimise the environmental impact of air traffic.
- Resilience in ATM - Successful solutions to prepare for resilience to disruptions and unforeseen events.
- Integration of drones/AAM - Initiatives that will manage this traffic, airspace initiatives, Proof of Concepts for AAM, Infrastructure – ie vertiports.
Activities need to have been implemented and show results during 2023.
Entry is free of charge and is open to all leaders, initiatives and organisations active in the ATM/UTM industry. Companies are eligible to apply in more than one category (separate nomination form required for each). Only one entry per category – unless part of a larger team.
Submission deadline is Wednesday 17 January, 2024
Submit your entry here.